Guys. GUYS! Do you understand what you’re looking at right now? 21 Day Fix approved cheesecake?! You’re not dreaming, this is real life. This recipe from ThePancakePrincess.com is healthy and high in protein, and makes the perfect nighttime snack. Made in a 6″ springform pan or baking dish, the entire thing is only 3 red containers!
Container count per serving: 3/4 red
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese (I used 2%) (2 red containers)
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (1/2 red)
- 1 large egg (1/2 red)
- 2.5 tablespoons sugar (I used concentrated Stevia instead… check the Stevia to sugar ratio on the container to know how much to use)
- 1.5 tablespoons flour (This is such a tiny amount of yellow container I didn’t even count it.)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 6-inch springform pan. Alternatively, you can double this recipe and use a larger pan, like an 8 or 9-inch cake pan.
- Combine cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender and process until very smooth (I do this first to ensure the cottage cheese mixture is completely lump-free). Add the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth and combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until the top pulls away from the pan and looks smooth and solid. The entire thing should be slightly jiggly, but not sloshy.
- Let cool completely before refrigerating for several hours or overnight.
- I topped mine with raspberry sauce I made from adding raspberries (1 purple), a little water, lemon juice and Stevia to a sauce pan and heating until the raspberries broke down. I would recommend that you strain the raspberries with a fine-mesh strainer to remove the seeds as well.
For more delicious recipes, visit ThePancakePrincess.com.