This meal is so easy to make, it barely requires a recipe. Cook the seasoned chicken in a slow cooker ahead of time and all that’s left to do is mix it all together and bake. In less than 30 minutes you’re enjoying a healthy and filling meal that’s perfect for a busy weeknight or weekend lunch.
Quinoa Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Container count per serving: 2 yellow, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 red
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (I used red quinoa, but any variety is fine)
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken, seasoned with Southwest Seasoning
- 1 3oz. can of green chiles
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups shredded cheese
- 1 jar enchilada sauce
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat and add chicken, quinoa, green chiles, corn, onion, and enchilada sauce. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes. Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish and top with cheese, and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with fresh cilantro.