Want to make a meal tonight that’s super quick, delicious, and sure to impress? Then this one’s for you. My take on this Feta and Sun-Dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken recipe from BHG.com is so simple, yet looks fancy enough to serve to company.
Feta and Sun-dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken with Balsamic Roasted Green Beans
Container count per serving: 2 red, 1 blue, 1 green
For the chicken:
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ⅔ cup sun-dried tomato and basil feta
- 1 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp basil leaves
- 1 tbsp dry sun-dried tomatoes (not the ones packed in oil)
- Italian seasoning
For the green beans:
- 2 cups frozen green beans, thawed
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- salt, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Mix the feta, Greek yogurt, basil leaves and sun-dried tomatoes together in a bowl. Cut a horizontal slit in the chicken breasts ⅔ of the way through, creating a pocket. Stuff the pocket with the feta mixture and season the chicken with Italian seasoning. Bake for 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Spread the green beans out on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Season with salt, garlic powder, and Balsamic vinegar. Bake for 10 minutes, flip the green beans and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, then bake 5-10 minutes longer.