When you’re in a hurry, a stir fry is one of the easiest meals to pull together. And if you’ve already made a batch of the Fix’s Asian Citrus Vinaigrette, this one comes together in minutes.
Asian Citrus Vegetable Stir Fry with Cauliflower Rice
Container count per serving: 2 green, 1 orange, 1 purple
- 2 cups frozen stir fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 4 tbsp of the 21 Day Fix’s Asian Vinaigrette
- 2 cups mandarin oranges
- salt, to taste
- Chop the cauliflower into florets and add to food processor. Pulse until it becomes a “rice” consistency. Heat a large skillet on medium heat and add cauliflower. Season with salt and heat for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine stir fry veggies and Vinaigrette. Heat in the microwave until hot. Add the mandarins and mix thoroughly.
- Plate the “rice” and then add veggie mixture on top. Add a little Sriracha sauce to give it a sweet and spicy kick!