This is one of those recipes where I ask myself, “Why didn’t I think of that??” So simple and so delicious, my Fix-approved version of this recipe from WhiteLightsOnWednesday.com is a definite crowd pleaser. For a little extra heat, try stuffing with jalapenos as well.
Guacamole-Stuffed Chicken with Paprika Lime Baked Broccoli
Container count per serving: 2 red, 1 blue, 1 green
For the chicken:
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup guacamole
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 21 Day Fix Southwest Seasoning
For the broccoli:
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lay broccoli out on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Spray the broccoli with cooking spray and season with salt, garlic powder, and paprika. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, turning once halfway through. Once finished cooking, sprinkle the broccoli with lime juice.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Cut the chicken breasts 2/3 of the way through, creating a pocket. Fold the chicken back and spread the inside with the guacamole and cheese. Fold the chicken back over and season the top with the Southwest seasoning. Cook the chicken on both sided until brown, about 3-5 minutes. Place chicken in a baking dish and cook for 15 minutes or until juices run clear.