This Christmas, do Santa a favor and leave him some of these delicious and healthy chocolate chip cookies. This recipe from FoodAndYogaForLife.blogspot.ca is free of eggs, dairy, refined sugar, and gluten, so they’re the perfect treat for everyone!
Chocolate Chip Cookies (Vegan, Gluten and Refined Sugar Free)
- 1½ cups blanched almond flour
- ½ cup oats (regular or gluten free)*
- ½ cup rice flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon himalayan salt
- ⅓-½ cup agave or maple syrup
- ½ cup melted coconut oil, grapeseed, or canola oil (or butter, not vegan)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor grind the oats.
- Add the almond flour, rice flour, baking soda, and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Add the sweetener and oil. Process until incorporated.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a mini ice cream scoop or spoon and transfer each ball of dough onto a greased cookie sheet (or ungreased silpat or parchment paper).
- Press down gently on each cookie or leave as-is.
- Bake at 350F for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
*Or more almond flour.
For more delicious recipes, visit FoodAndYogaForLife.blogspot.ca