More than any other food, I crave pizza. All. The. Time. But on the 21 Day Fix, carbs are precious and few. So on days when you’re low on yellow containers, this Crock Pot Pizza is the perfect solution! Just throw your favorite fix-approved toppings together in the slow cooker and by dinner time you’ve got a healthy, pizza-inspired casserole the whole family with love.
Crock Pot Pizza
Container count per slice: 1/2 red, 1/2 green, 1 blue, 1/4 purple
- 2.25 cups ground turkey, cooked and seasoned with 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder
- 1-15 ounce jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup Parmesan
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 16 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey with sauce and onions. Place half of sauce mixture in the bottom of a 6 quart crock pot.
- Place half of fresh spinach on top of sauce mixture.
- Place pepperoni and 1/2 desired toppings on top.
- Place half of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of toppings.
- Repeat layers ending with mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Let cool slightly and cut into 8 slices. Refrigerate remaining.
For more delicious recipes, visit YourLighterSide.com