This deliciously spicy shrimp recipe from WorthCooking.com is not only quick and easy, it’s 21 Day Fix EXTREME: Countdown to Competition Eating Plan-approved!
Container count per serving: 1 red, 1 tsp
- 1 1/3 cups precooked frozen shrimp, thawed and shelled
- ¼ teaspoon each: cumin, coriander, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp low sodium organic chicken broth
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Chopped Cilantro for serving (optional)
- Mix seasonings together in a bowl, then add shrimp and coat thoroughly.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet. When the pan gets nice and hot, add the shrimp one at a time. They should loosely fill the pan. You do not want to overcrowd or stack them. Let brown on each side quickly (about a minute or less per side).
- Remove the seared shrimp to a plate and set aside.
- Pour the broth into the pan and scrape the bits of seasoning, and bring to a boil. Boil until the broth thickens a bit. Remove skillet from the heat and add the shrimp. Stir the shrimp in the hot liquid to fully coat the shrimp.
- Top with cilantro (optional) and serve.
For more delicious recipes, visit WorthCooking.com