Loaded with super healthy sweet potatoes and broccoli, my Fix-approved version of this amazing Buffalo chicken bake is a satisfying and spicy way to indulge your hot sauce cravings while sticking to the 21 Day Fix EXTREME.
Buffalo Chicken and Sweet Potato Bake
Container count per serving: 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green, 2 tsp
- 3 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 6 tbsp. hot sauce, or more to taste
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ½ cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup red onions, diced
- ¼ cup green onions, diced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, combine together the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, hot sauce, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sweet potatoes, broccoli and chicken, and stir to coat.
- Empty the bowl into a casserole dish and cover with tin foil
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the foil for the last 15 minutes of baking.
- Top with green onions and more hot sauce, if desired.
For more delicious recipes, visit PaleoLeap.com