Skip the cheese and flour in this super healthy and ridiculously delicious pizza. The incredible flavor is thanks to the ingenious dairy free garlic and Ranch sauces from VeganRicha.com. It might seem like a lot of steps, but everything comes together very quickly and easily, and it’s definitely worth it!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza with Garlic Cream Sauce and Quinoa Crust
Container count per serving: 1¾ yellow, ½ red, ¾ blue, 1½ tsp
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Follow recipes for White Sauce base, Garlic Sauce, and Celery Ranch Sauce here
- 3/4 cup cooked chicken, shredded and tossed in Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- jalapenos, to taste
Make the pizza dough.
- Soak uncooked quinoa in plenty of water for 8 hours. Drain.
- Put quinoa in blender or food processor with garlic powder and salt and blend with a little water till it’s smooth and has a pancake batter consistency.
- Pour the “batter” onto a greased pizza pan. Spread into a 10″ circle.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 minutes, flip and bake 6 minutes more. Set crust aside. Lower oven temperature to 425.
Make the White Sauce Base, Garlic Sauce and Celery Ranch Sauce
- Make sauces following the recipe here.
Assemble the pizza:
- Spread garlic sauce on the dough to coat.
- Layer buffalo chicken, red onions, and jalapenos. Drizzle on the celery ranch.
- Bake at pre-heated 425 degrees F for 5 minutes. Top with additional hot sauce if desired.