Get grilling with this easy, crowd-pleasing recipe from Grilled-Recipe.blogspot.com. The recipe calls for bone-in chicken breasts for added flavor, but boneless works well too. Just be sure to marinate for as long as possible (preferably overnight) for the best flavor.
Mexican Grilled Chicken
Container count per serving: 1 red, 2 tsp
- 6 chicken breast halves (with the bone)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice, about 4 to 5 limes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried chile powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro, plus additional sprigs for garnish
- Place the chicken in a 9-x-13-inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, except the garnish. Pour over the chicken and marinate for 1 hour or, ideally, overnight in the refrigerator.
- Take the chicken out of the refrigerator an hour before cooking. Heat the grill to medium high. Grill chicken about 10 to 12 minutes per side, turning often to avoid burning. Remove and serve on a platter with cilantro sprigs.
To Grill Chicken Indoors:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and place a baking sheet on the middle rack. Heat a grill pan on the stove over high heat. When pan is hot, add the chicken, skin side down, and grill just until grill marks are formed on the chicken, about 3 minutes.
- Remove and place on the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes until cooked through. This method prevents smoke while imparting the chicken with a grilled flavor.
For more delicious recipes, visit Grilled-Recipe.blogpot.com