You’re going to love this chicken. I can almost guarantee that once you make this delicious recipe from RachelSchultz.com, you’ll add it to your weekly dinner rotation. It’s crazy easy, made with basic ingredients you already have, and it has an irresistible flavor that is sure to please everyone from the most special guest to the most picky eater.
Rosemary Dijon Chicken
Container count per serving: 2 red, 3 tsp
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
- Place chicken breasts into 9×13 lined baking dish. Season with salt & lots of pepper.
Pour mustard mixture over chicken. Make sure each breast is coated. Put some more pepper on, if you please.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Season with fresh rosemary.
For more delicious recipes, visit RachelSchultz.com