These personal sized pizzas are perfect for lunch or a light dinner. Save some time by using leftovers and you’ve got a flavorful meal in no time! If you’re feeding a crowd, use a store-bought pizza crust and load up all the toppings to make a large pizza perfect for sharing.
Mini Greek Chicken Pizzas
Container count per pizza: 1/2 yellow, 1 red, 1/2 orange, 1 blue, 1/2 green, 1 tsp
- 2 tortillas, Flatouts or pitas (I used Tumaro’s Low in Carb Ancient Grain tortillas)
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper hummus
- 1/3 cup feta
- 1/4 cup red onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Tzatziki sauce
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Greek seasoning (or the Mediterranean Seasoning found in the 21 Day Fix Eating Plan book)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Season chicken breast with Greek seasoning and grill until fully cooked, about 7 minutes per side. Slice the chicken into strips and set aside.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450 degrees. Slice the tomato and lay the slices on a baking sheet. Baste both sides of each tomato slice with 1 tsp of the olive oil. Sprinkle garlic powder on tomatoes and roast until slightly browned, about 8 minutes. Remove tomatoes from baking sheet and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tsp of olive in a small saute pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook until caramelized, about 8-10 minutes.
- Lay tortillas on the baking sheet and spread each with half the hummus. Layer the roasted tomatoes on top, followed by the onions, chicken, feta, and olives. Cook until heated through and the tortillas brown slightly on around the edges, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove pizzas from the oven and drizzle Tzatziki on top.