There’s no better side dish than a comforting and creamy mountain of mashed potatoes. These mashed red potatoes from SkinnyMom.com are a more flavorful twist on the old favorite, with simple ingredients that make this impressive dish quick and easy to make.
Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes
Container count per serving: 1 yellow
- 2½ pounds baby red potatoes, peel on + cubed
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 14 oz reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Pour ¾ container of chicken broth into a large sauce pan.
- Place cubed potatoes in pan and turn on high heat.
- Boil potatoes for 15-20 minutes until potatoes are soft.
- Drain potatoes.
- Add Greek yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper to potatoes.
- Using a stand-up mixer or potato masher, mix potatoes.
- Slowly add remaining chicken stock to potatoes and continuing mashing until desired consistency.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
For more delicious recipes, visit SkinnyMom.com