Fire up the grill and get ready to enjoy some seriously flavorful turkey burgers! These slightly spicy burgers from AllRecipes.com are a healthy option for your next barbecue.
Container count per burger (includes burger patty, bun, and cheese… be sure to factor in any additional toppings): 2 yellow, 1 red, 1 blue
Chipotle Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Place the ground turkey, onion, cilantro, chipotle chile pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl; mix well. Form into 4 patties.
- Cook the hamburgers on the preheated grill until the turkey is no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side. Place the mozzarella slices on the patties 2 minutes before they are ready. Serve on the toasted buns.
For more delicious recipes, visit AllRecipes.com